karius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

Go down

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Empty Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

Post by Admin Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Cd2d26

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Super-street-fighter-iv-arcade-edition-front-cover-74161

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, brings the ultimate vision of Street Fighter home to the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, and PC in the Summer of 2011 in North America. The follow-up to the critically acclaimed Super Street Fighter IV will further redefine the fighting game genre with classic 2D Street Fighter fighting action, a host of new and returning characters, beefed up online modes, and more. Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition features a roster of 39 characters such as Ryu, Chun-li, Juri, El Fuerte, and Rufus, while adding 4 new characters to the roster including classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like Yun and Yang as well as the all-new Oni. Beyond characters, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition adds all-new balancing as well as an enhanced Replay Channel.

Features:

New Playable Characters: Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu.
Updated Character Balancing: Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay.
Updated Replay Channel: Replay Follower, My Channel Advanced, and Elite Channel
All playable SSFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box, including Yun & Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu.

Developer: Dimps / Capcom
Publisher: Capcom
Genre: 2D fighting

Screenshots

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition I2044_2
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition I2045_3
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition I2043_1
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Super-street-fighter-4-arcade-edition-evil-ryu-oni-akuma
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Ssivae-yang-1
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Super-street-fighter-iv-arcade-edition-playstation-3-ps3-1308927375-083
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Super-street-fighter-iv-arcade-edition-playstation-3-ps3-1308927375-087
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

https://karius.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum